Private Miami Adventure Sightseeing Boat Tour Experience
See it all on this 2-hour personalized private boat tour exploring more than 40 miles of Biscayne Bay. An engaging and intelligent experience for those interested in the history and culture of Miami - this tour goes beyond the expected. You will explore off-the-beaten-path locations as well as the sights that make Miami famous.
This tour often encounters wild dolphin and other marine life in the more natural area of Biscayne National Park. The safe and thrilling ride on a low-profile, high performance Zodiac RIB boat allows for up-close views and the occasional light salty spray of ocean water is great fun for families with young children. The USCG-licensed captains are well versed in the history and culture of Miami.
Pricing is per-boat for the numbers of persons noted.
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, all persons are required to wear a face mask or face covering when out in public in the greater Miami area.
Rates - including tax
(Total Per Boat for 1 to 3 Persons Only):
(Total Per Boat for 4 to 6 Persons Only):
Tour / Activity Details
Also at 3:00 pm - Monday through Friday
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons per order. Maximum 6 persons per order. Minimum age is 6. This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with serious back problems. Hotel pick-up not included. Miami Beach meeting location will be specified in your E-Ticket. Please order online or call 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
- For the safety of all guests and team members, all captains and staff are screened to ensure they are symptom-free before working and will be wearing protective masks during tours.
- Boats are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each tour, using CDC-approved disinfectant.
- This sightseeing experience is conducted entirely outdoors in the fresh sea air and in groups of no more than 6 persons per boat, also adhering to CDC guidance standards.
- Port Miami, celebrity mansions on Star Island and Fisher Island
- Miami skyline, Venetian Islands and historic Miami River
- Miami Vice, Scarface, CSI Miami film locales
- Stiltsville, Biscayne National Park, Cape Florida Lighthouse
- Key Biscayne and President Nixon’s Winter White House
- Mosaics by the artist Space Invader
What to Wear/Bring
- Flat shoes such as non-skid sandals, flip flops, sneakers are highly recommended; high heel shoes of any kind will not be permitted on the boats.
- The Florida sun can be intense during both summer and winter months so it is recommended you wear clothing that is appropriate for these conditions and bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- In winter months a light windbreaker or jacket may be necessary.
- There will be a dry storage space under each individual seat for items such as purses and cameras. It is recommended that you bring a dry pouch for cameras and other valuables.
- Maximum boat capacity is 6 persons.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with serious back problems.
- Children must be at least 6 years of age and all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passengers will be required to wear a life vest for the duration of the tour. Comfortable, USCG approved vests are provided.
- Each tour begins with a safety briefing and all passengers must sign a liability waiver before departure.
- Gratuity is not included. It is customary to tip your captain after your tour.
- Tours are designed for exploring the open waters of Biscayne Bay in an adventurous manner. On windy days you may get slightly wet during the tour from wave splash.
- Complimentary bottled water is provided.
- Guests may bring non-alcoholic beverages aboard but not food.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel a tour due to unsafe weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. If weather forces cancellation before the tour departure, you will receive a full refund. Weather interruptions after tour departures will be compensated in the form of a voucher good for 12 months from the original tour date.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum age is 6. Hotel pick-up not included. Miami Beach meeting location will be specified in your E-Ticket. Please order online or call 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.